Followers

петък, 18 юли 2014 г.

Pink neon gel polish with foil ornaments

Hello there!

I was a few days off line but now I`m here with not one but a few posts with decorations to show you.
Starting with the first one, again with pink neon polish and palm tree ->


The gorgeous pink neon is a gel polish from Bluesky A75, applied in two coats on my natural nails.


On the index nails I applied Bluesky 501 first.

Then, using a few colours from Bluesky Stripping pen- GP3 and GP10, and two regular polishes- 548 and Neon N08, I made the triangles.


Then made the silver foil ornaments over black gel paint.
Finished the nails with Bluesky gel polish top coat.

At the end of this post I want to show you one little princess` nails- my daughter. She wanted to have flowers on her nails so I painted her some :) ->





2 коментара:

  1. Oh wow that pink is so pretty! Girly and bright. I love the different colours too.

    Oh your daughter's nails look cute! Pretty flowers :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване