Followers

четвъртък, 30 януари 2014 г.

Love & Kisses

Good evening folks!

The Valentine`s Day is about to come in the upcoming month, that`s why I decided to start making something more love-y, something more heart-y. :)


My nails again, I wanted a french on them because they`re long enough and I really like french on long nails.
Besides the french we have stamping nail art.


I polished the index nails in white and over them I stamped 'the love letter' from Bundle Monster BM-311 stamping plate.
On the middle and thumb nail I stamped a luscious red kiss using a stamping plate I got from Born Pretty Store- KD16.
(Don`t forget to use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount of the products prices in their store)

I outlined the lips with thin black line using acrylic paint.
And finished the nails with Seche Vite top coat.


*EDIT:

Here is the same design, made on natural nails ->

- One more try ->



- And two without the letters, only kisses on the index and thumb nails ->



And again ->




Аnd again the same ->









2 коментара: