Followers

събота, 21 септември 2013 г.

Jade is the new Black

Hello again for today.

This time I`ll show you one polish which was very popular a few years ago. I`m talking about Opi`s Jade is the new Black ->


First, I want to underline that I don`t like taking photos on lamp and in the evening, as I`ve said many times. The reason? I can`t make the colour look real and that`s it! :-/ Anyways, I think you all, polish- lovers, know that beauty and you know how the colour look like indeed.
Here it is, applied in two coats (you can see that I haven`t used it from a long time, I had to shake the bottle  well before pics LOL) ->

Opi NL H45 Jade is the new Black
Opi NL H45 Jade is the new Black
Opi NL H45 Jade is the new Black

Opi NL H45 Jade is the new Black
Opi NL H45 Jade is the new Black

On the index nails I applied it in diagonal french and on the middle finger nail on my left hand I made white diagonal french over it.


Then came the fun part with the paintings. I painted one stroke flowers with two rows of petals using white and magenta acrylic paints. Then painted some leaves, swirls and lines and covered all nails with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


EDIT:

Here are some morning photos :)


Gorgeous colour! :)
Opi NL H45 Jade is the new Black


Opi NL H45 Jade is the new Black

Opi NL H45 Jade is the new Black




*EDIT:

Here is one more try of this decoration, this time over natural nails and on six nails ->








6 коментара: