Followers

понеделник, 26 август 2013 г.

Sweet Couple of Owls

Hello!

If you`ve missed me, I`m here with two new posts. :)
First is with decorated nails ->


Theese cute owls are just in time for the hottest trend lately.


They are hand- painted with acrylic paints.

For the colourful french I used theese two polishes- BK Hello Kitty 16 and BK Hello Kitty 33.

As you already know- you can find them in Born Pretty Store as you follow the next link:

12ml Bk Candy Color Fluorescent Neon Luminous Nail Art Polish Glow In Dark


And you can also use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount.



And here is my left hand glowing in the dark, after I put the nails under lamp for a few minutes ->


Finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.



What do you think?




4 коментара:

  1. Oh goood, how I want these nail polishes...HELLO KITTY! <3
    And cute nail design, I'm a big fan of owls! (:

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. The three colours I got are gorgeous! Perfect coverage in one coat and dry time! Now I wait for two more to come- yellow and light blue one. Can`t waittttttt! ^_^

      Изтриване