Followers

четвъртък, 11 април 2013 г.

Ladybugs- guest post for Luchessa

Hello everyone!

How`s your day going?
I have a new mani to show you today and in the same time- I`m doing a guest post for the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa.


So if you want to see a Step by Step tutorial of the couple of ladybugs on my index nail go to this guest post in Luchessa`s blog -> NOTD + Featured nail art + mini Giveaway
In the same post you`ll find Luchessa`s glittery mani and a little surprise- mini giveaway!
Be sure to check her post for more info.
Here, I`ll show you only the polishes I used for this mani.
First I made the pink french using Essie- Mod Squad in only one coat.
Essie- Mod Squad

Essie- Mod Squad
Essie- Mod Squad


Essie- Mod Squad

Then I added the silver glitter in the french line using Models Own- Blizzard ->
Models Own- Blizzard
Models Own- Blizzard
Models Own- Blizzard

Models Own- Blizzard

On my index nails I painted the ladybugs with acrylic paints and as I said- if you want to see the Step by Step tutorial go to this post -> NOTD + Featured nail art + mini Giveaway


And here is one closer picture of both index nails with ladybugs ->

Finished the whole mani with a coat of Poshe top coat.


Hope you and Luchessa`s readers like this decoration! :)







Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар