Followers

понеделник, 29 октомври 2012 г.

Halloween Cat

Hello everyone!

In the spirit of Halloween is the next decoration I`ll show you ->


I used one of my new babes- Opi DS 043 'Luxurious' - hot orange polish with gold shimmer.
Applied in two coats and without top coat on the non- decorated pictures.





For the cat in the decoration I used only acrylic paints.





The other nails are stamped with Bundle Monster BM-213 stamping plate and black Brooklin No.2 polish.



Finished all with Seche Vite top coat.

And I`m sooo happy because today I recieved my prize from the Crazy Polishes Giveaway that I won ->


Thank you, Dimpal, I can`t wait to try them! :)


UPDATE: Me and my friend Tedi (http://tediata.blogspot.com) made some Halloween pictures for you. Hope you like them!







4 коментара: