Followers

понеделник, 2 юли 2012 г.

Summer Neons

Hello everyone!

How are you? Hope you`re fine and you`re feel happy for the summer, because I have a decoration to show you which is just P-E-R-F-E-C-T for summer!
I just recieved some new polishes this morning and one of them was the long expected China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy <3 I had to try it right now! LOL And here is the result ->


 FFF is great summer polish- bright and neonny :) The colour is between pink and orange but it`s hard to be caught on camera.


I applied 3 coats, because of my long nails, but I think 2 coats will be perfect for shorter nails.
You have to be fast applying this polish because it dries really quickly and it`s a little bit hard to apply it evenly.



On my middle and ring finger nails I made abstract decoration using neon coloured polishes ->

Perfect S23, Perfect S24, Bootie Babe- Electric Lemon, BB- Blue Baboo

First I painted the swirly form using white polish. Then outlined it and made the lines inside which will separate the different colours, using black acrylic paint. Applied the polishes in the outlined space (these 4 on the pic + FFF). Outlined again were needed and made the white doots again with acrylic paint.
And finally applied a coat of Seche Vite top coat.



I love that polish and colour! <3

Edit: I made my toes the same way and without more words I`m showing you the pictures ->



One more try with this design on my clients` nails ->



And another one ->


And another basic colour- Catrice 'Aretha`s RESPINK' ->



*EDIT: And here it is, two years later, only this time I used Perfect S48 for the orange nails ->








8 коментара:

  1. OMG, this is sooo beautiful, I am mesmerized, I can not take my eyes from it! I am very curious, are you a professional manicurist, or do you make this as a hobby, because all of your work are perfect!?

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much! :) I`m so happy you like it! I started doing this as a hobby but now it`s my profession and I love it! :)

      Изтриване
  2. Този коментар бе премахнат от автора.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. OMG I LOVE THIS DESIGN. I would try it if my nails were longer, I will one day! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Thanks Kelly! I`ll wait to see it on your nails... someday :)))

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Flip Flop Fantasy is my very favorite polish EVER! Even if it is a pain to apply at times, the result is worth it! Love! =)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. много е красиво, Ради! скоро май ще го пооткрадна малко:)))

    ОтговорИзтриване