Followers

неделя, 15 юли 2012 г.

Holographic sea


Hello everyone!

I just made myself a decoration which is perfect for summer!


I have it on tips with more sea creatures, but I prefered to draw only theese two on my nails :)


Cute, aren`t they? :)

Now for the polish which is sooo great and lovely! I have this one and some more holos from Depend thanks to a lovely lady- Mimi, hugs and kisses for you! As you may know I love holographic polishes. And this one is one of my favourites. It`s Depend from the Holographic series and it`s number is 2033.


I don`t think it needs more words, because it`s gorgeous!!!

Depend holographic 2033


Depend holographic 2033
Depend holographic 2033


I painted the decoration with acrylic paints and sealed it with Seche Vite top coat.

And here are two pics on lamp ->



Suddenly I decided to paint some more sea creatures on my nails and here is the result ->



Depend Holographic 2033

Now they are ready! :)



4 коментара: