Followers

петък, 13 юли 2012 г.

Green Apple

Hello!

Today I`ll show you one polish that I wanted to buy long time ago. And finally it`s in my hands thanks to a wonderful lady (Thank you so much Ninka!)! And here is the polish- Zoya Apple ->


It`s great apple green- gold shimmer polish. I applied two coats but I think it would be better in three coats.

Zoya Apple

Indoor
Outdoor


Zoya Apple

As for the decoration on my ring finger nails- I used nail foil to make the base of the flower and outlined it with black acrylic paint. But when I applied the top coat the foil got matt and wrinkled :-/ I don`t know what happened but I guess I have to use it with some special topper?!
Anyway... I placed a green rhinestone in the middle of the flower and applied Poshe top coat.


I really like the polish and don`t like the decoration at all this way... I think I`ll change it very soon :)




4 коментара: