Followers

петък, 13 юли 2012 г.

Cockatoo :)

Hello again and for last time for today! :)

I just made this decoration and I can`t wait to show it to you :)


It`s so bright and sunny that I really like it.
I painted this Cockatoo on tips a few days ago ->


But I like the whole picture on the nails :)
 Except the Cockatoo which is hand- painted with acrylic paints, we have a white french with tinny bright yellow line above it, and a french and a whole covered nail with neon yellow polish and glitter over it.

Neon glitter
Perfect S21
Before I apply the neon glitter, I applied a coat of white polish and a coat of Perfect S21. I didn`t cover theese nails with top coat, because of the effect as sprinkled dust- we wanted to stay like this.
The others are covered with Seche Vite top coat.



I painted the same Cockatoos on the toes, as well, over soak- off polish (only the decoration is my work).





4 коментара: