Followers

четвъртък, 5 юли 2012 г.

Blue flowers

Hello everyone!

I have a decoration to show you, that I just made on my client`s nails ->


I have this design on a tip from a long time and now I apply it on nails :)



I made a french with Orly French Tip 42001- White Tips. And then hand painted the black elements on the other nails and the blue flowers on ring finger nails and thumbnails. I`ll focus my mind on the flowers ->


I made the flowers using the One Stroke technique and light and dark blue acrylic paint. Outlined with black paint and placed some white dots in the middle as stamens.


A coat of Seche Vite top coat applied and we were ready! :)




4 коментара:

  1. the blues look amazing together, its my favorite color. love the flowers. even with practice I cant do one stroke! :((

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you Kelly! You should change your brushes for One stroke then, or your paints if you still can`t do it, though the practice. It`s very easy once you can do it! And I`m sure you can :)

      Изтриване
    2. I should practice more!! :) I may do that later when I get home. I havent been paintin my nails because I had to cut them down recently but Ill practice on tips! :)

      Изтриване
    3. And don`t forget to show the result. :)

      Изтриване