Followers

петък, 27 юли 2012 г.

Blue Butterflies

Hello!

Here is what I have to show you today ->


This Butterfly decoration is already made by me in the past and you can see it in different colour when you click the link.

Only this time I made a V- french with a thin white line above.
The butterflies are hand painted with white and turquoise acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique. Then outlined and just added the details with black acrylic paint.

As you see, I painted the butterflies on the ring finger and thumb nails.
Sealed with Seche Vite top coat.
And here are two pictures to compare my client`s nails  before and after the gel refill ->

Before the refill- 26 days old decoration.

After the refill.











*EDIT:

Here is the same design, made two years later ->





2 коментара: