Followers

петък, 20 юли 2012 г.

Baby Pink

Hello everyone!

How you doin` ? Hope you`re ok. 
I have a just- made decoration to show you! I`m in love with Baby Pink again! <3


I can`t catch the real colour, because the Sun has gone and the flash makes the colour more whittie...
I used Avon- Pastel Pink for the french, applied in one coat ->


and for the effect over the pink, I applied Essence 51- Party Time from the Multi dimension Collection ->


I made the elements above the french using black acrylic paint.


The flowers on the ring finger nails are also made with acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique.
I placed a pink Swarovski crystal in the middle of the flower- I love that crystals!
And finally applied a coat of Seche Vite top coat.
Here are two pics with a plastic Bow ring, that I bought recently and match perfectly with the colour and the style of my mani :)








4 коментара:

  1. Amazing! I really love your nail art. I saw your nail arts at the nails gallery for a long time ago and I love your work arts since then, You are great!!!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. It's an honor to hear that YOU like my work! (:"> blush...)

    ОтговорИзтриване